Survivor Mains on BBQ

I was reading through the comments on the latest Shrine tweet on twitter and there was a survivor main in the comments arguing with people that BBQ is cheating, and unfair. I was curious if this was a common belief among survivor mains or not.

Comments

  • I was just curious because of all the things I’ve heard in DBD, I’ve never heard someone complain about BBQ, and it made me wonder.

  • They probably just played that day and got mad that BBQ revealed their position once. It's just DbD community being themselves

  • @Hollyleaf12 said:

    I was reading through the comments on the latest Shrine tweet on twitter and there was a survivor main in the comments arguing with people that BBQ is cheating, and unfair. I was curious if this was a common belief among survivor mains or not.

    I play both sides but most of my hours are on survivor and I'll just say that BBQ is completely fine. You can be within the range or hide in a locker and you won't be revealed. Survivors can fake the direction they are travelling in and switch once the aura ended. I'd say BBQ is fair.

  • BBQ has counters. I think most killers use it for the extra BP not the aura reading.

  • I hate it but it's fair lol. Strong, but balanced. As all things should be (?)

  • BBQ is great because it gives them immediate feedback on where they should go (usually across the map) instead of just hovering around the hook.

    We're gonna live forever should really get some buffs and be made easier to stack though so that survivors can get some decent blood points. The disparity between WGLF and BBQ blood points is insane.

  • I used to be annoyed with BBQ when I first started, which was basically an excuse for my bad looping skills and I knew it, lol. But after I found out I could hide in a locker or stand close to the hooked wretch, I realized it was an OK perk. Useful, fair.

  • Hiding behind a gen needs to be fixed other then that it’s fine.

  • I'm not even a survivor main and I think it's OP. There needs to be an indication that it's active so that people in lower ranks know. If that change was made then it'd be fine.