Did You Even Activate Hit Validation?

Seriously, it makes no difference, I still get hit all the time when I shouldn't, pulling pallets has a 50% chance of hitting through, and Dead Hard is still as terrible as ever. I realize that this is only a beta, but I expected to make even a slight difference instead of nothing. Before you ask, no, it is not my connection, I have stable internet that is decently fast.

Comments

  • I believe hitting "through" a pallet isn't fully latency as you often teleport slightly when you drop a pallet. The hit may have gone through when you were in the middle of the pallet and then it processed your drop, so it was split-second, which hit validation can't really help.

    That aside, I faced a Shape that was hitting me from like 2ft away (from the end of the blade) and I don't think he had high latency.

  • Yes they did and its 100x worse now for both sides just like anything else BVHR "fixes"


    Just had a game where I hit a claudette 4 times and she was on the floor but still full health ######### game is a joke.

  • Same.

    3m hitboxes, hits over pallet, back to back hits...

  • @xphillipx said:

    Yes they did and its 100x worse now for both sides just like anything else BVHR "fixes"

    Just had a game where I hit a claudette 4 times and she was on the floor but still full health ######### game is a joke.

    It didn't make it worse, but it sure as hell didn't make anything better. I think that Claudie was hacking, not because of their hit validation