Indirect Nerf or Bug on CLOWN on Server Side Hit Validation

I just got off a Clown game with the new Server side beta. There was some instances that I hit people with the bottle or they touch the smoke and SCREAM but they don't change animation or get slowed? Is the Server side Validation the cause or a new bug on my poor Clown...

Comments

  • It already happened before the hit validation.

    I experienced this bug as survivor and killer aswell.

    A survivor isn't slowed down although he/she is screaming because of the gas.

    Though that only seems to happen if the survivor is very close to the cloud but not really touching it.

  • Had several survivors sprinting through windows. Thought that was a no no while intoxicated

  • I’ve had instances of screaming with no slow if they weren’t say in the 30% or closer to the center of the cloud. Hope it gets fixed I miss playing clown. a brutal strength STBFL clown is insane

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    Had several survivors sprinting through windows. Thought that was a no no while intoxicated

    It makes them medium vault not slow vault, and if they press the button before the cloud touches them it can be a fast vault.