PS4 pro patch
i just recently got the game for free from PS Plus and i gotta say i like the game but the frame rate is trash will there be a ps4 pro patch in the future to boost the fps to 60 cuz im pretty sure the ps4 pro can handle dbd with 60 fps and even higher,you should take that seriously otherwise the game will die on consoles.
Thank you for reading and peace.
Thank you for reading and peace.
Comments
Even with a "semi decent" PC you dont get 60 fps all the time.
No way you get 60 with a console
Lagg and framerate are two different things
Well why are we discussing the horrible framerates on console then?
I dont have any experience but I heard that 20 fps is a normal thing for DBD on console^^
You realize that the killer suffers from the low framerates way more than a survivor does?
Lots of games at 60fps on pro... But yeah if DBD got a consistent 30 I'd be happy
https://www.gamesradar.com/ps4-pro-confirmed-games-list/
It kinda decides whether or not I will win with my nurse, because dealing with a Claudette in a dark outfit on dark maps with horrible FPS is impossible.