I Just Picked Up Trapper, I Don't Think I Can Stop.

I've been trying to keep the game more interesting for myself recently and have picked up Trapper and Pig. Pig is another post but I love Trapper. I love picking up a trap and visualizing all my options. I love seeing a patch of thick grass next to a corner. I love watching a survivor run right towards it without knowing whats coming at them. I love hearing that scream from halfway over the map. Anyone else feel the same?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Hes very satisfying when the game goes right. Frustrating when it doesnt, but i suppose thats true for all of them

  • I run slippery meat just for people like y'all. Trapper and nurse are my 2 dreaded killers as survivor.

  • I love playing Trapper, ever since i started the game with him, it sucks he's not as good as the other killers but it's so satisfying when your plan works.

  • Absolutely agree. Trapper is just so satisfying to play as I can't stop playing him!

    I love it when you put a trap you think wouldn't work and it catches a survivor. So good!

  • There's really no better feeling in DBD than a Survivor stepping in your trap.

  • I'm super jealous. Trapper is right up my alley in terms of gameplay, I love being a cunning killer, but I cannot for the life of me enjoy playing as him. I just cannot stand his 1 base trap capacity, especially since he has so many good add-on combo's outside of Bags. I'm always going "well, that would have been nice if I had an extra trap."

    It doesnt help that I started my trap-killer journey with Hag :(

  • @MadLordJack said:

    I'm super jealous. Trapper is right up my alley in terms of gameplay, I love being a cunning killer, but I cannot for the life of me enjoy playing as him. I just cannot stand his 1 base trap capacity, especially since he has so many good add-on combo's outside of Bags. I'm always going "well, that would have been nice if I had an extra trap."

    It doesnt help that I started my trap-killer journey with Hag :(

    I'm sorry man. I rarely play trap killers (Unless you count Freddy and PH) so I don't have many expectations. It does get annoying when I'm staring at a setup but just can't do it cause Trapper has small hands.

  • @Boosted_Dwight said:

    Absolutely agree. Trapper is just so satisfying to play as I can't stop playing him!

    I love it when you put a trap you think wouldn't work and it catches a survivor. So good!

    Those are the best. I love it when 2 or more step on a trap at the same time.

  • I think I'd rather stand in a real beartrap than play Trapper.

  • image.png

    @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1568982#Comment_1568982

    I do too.

    If there’s a trend in Trappers I run Slippery Meat, Up The Ante, and a luck offering. Bonus being I can (usually) unhook myself too.

    Unless u're hooked in my basement.

    Start playing Killer, I play Wraith because hes the easiest one to use for starter killers. But later I tried Trapper, and got addicted to snapping sounds. As a Trapper main, I wish one day I have a match vs Ozt Trapper to know what it feels like to face a big brain Trapper.

  • Trapper is just hags weak little sister.

  • I like moments when Otz pretend missing attacks to force survivor run into a trap nearby. Or picking up survivror with ds facing convinient direction to force him run into a trap after escaping grasp. He also trapping basement like a real maniac. He know so much tricks, he is 200 IQ Trapper.

  • I haven’t enjoyed Trapper since I picked up killer in my noob days. I use to think he was the best thing ever, but then I got experience and went up rank to the experienced survivors and they disarmed everything I tried. A broken trap broke my heart back in the day.

    I hope to pick him back up one day, I was low key hoping he’d get more buffs or a rework. He is the OG killer right? You’d think they would take better care of him.