PS5 is around the corner..
And this game still plays like potato on PS4 - especially when you play as killer.
Forced cross-play has also made the experience more painful.
PS/console gonna get optimised or what?
And this game still plays like potato on PS4 - especially when you play as killer.
Forced cross-play has also made the experience more painful.
PS/console gonna get optimised or what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just a random fact, they recently found out that console plays really bad, they forgot that they promised optimization a long time ago, I wanna say like 1 year ago.
When I play as survivor it is for the most part smooth but then you have random frame drops.. And then killer.. the frames are even worse depending on killer and map.
Now I find myself ignoring all killer tome challenges/daily rituals because the constant shuddering and delays have become simply pathetic
Guess what optimization is never truly coming. With this forced crossplay BS you have to realize that they never intend to upgrade the graphics or frames PAST something PS4 and Xbox One could handle.
So out the window goes any hope of drastically improved next gen dbd. Meanwhile anyone on console still remains at a huge disadvantage....
Games already dummy thicc they were just spending time optimizing for the next gen of consoles
I'm already looking to upgrade to a ps5, my only question is will my ps4 cosmetics, perks, progress etc carry over from ps4 to ps5.
There are some leaks showing that the game will be supported on PS5. Also, search for leaksbydaylight, on there you can find information regarding this topic
well I'm am getting ps5 when it comes out when ever that is.
I have already tried and the option is greyed out - I cannot untick it
Nope.
Funny that I am not surprised that it is like this..
Thank you for the tip.