I wish we could see our fellow survivors' perks...
...so I could avoid the people running the current "meta build".
It's always me with my boring "team first" perks and three others with their DS, Dead Hard, Unbreakable and Iron Will.
Wanna know how those games go? They all die within the first minute after being cocky and hook farming each other leaving me to do gens alone.
Comments
Why, so match making could take even longer? So people could be toxic and judgmental before and after matches? No, it’s fine the way it is.
My advice is for you to play for yourself. You don’t owe anyone on your team anything, so you shouldn’t have to play with perks that help them.
Yeah, I suggested this too, so that solo survivors could make builds around each other, like you don’t need 3 people trying to run healer ect ect.
Every1 shot it down and the crutch of the problem is Toxic Survivors are Toxic.
Damn shame~
I don't want to "play for myself". I love working as a team and I know it's next to impossible to achieve in solo queue but I still want to help out my team as much as possible.
I just don't get how these people got up to red ranks when they can't stay alive for five minutes even with their crutch perks.
Argh.
Yeah, damn shame. I don't have a SWF group but I'd still like to think there are others who like to play as a team and actually give escaping a try.
Those perks help them last longer, which helps the team in the long run.
You want to talk selfish teammates. Teammates who bring keys and leave you behind as soon as the hatch spawns.
So they'd last less without those perks than the couple of minutes max they do now?
Damn.
Id like to know. for instance, If someone has Inner Strength I wont go about breaking all the totems right away, like I do.
I can actually make a mates perk useless.
I would love seeing my teammates' perks in lobby. But we all know this community would use it to lobby dodge. No Mither users would never get to play a game again lol.
Lol yeah I guess.