Nurse question
So I was feeling really good about myself and figured i would try to play nurse so I could go back to hating life and came across something interesting.
I blinked in front of a locker. I then got head on stunned. Then after the stun i had to sit though the fatigue, plus i missed my attack.
That was like 5 seconds of doing nothing. Is this supposed to be like this? Just curious
Comments
Unfortunately yes, you have to pick and choose your blinks very wisely as nurse otherwise you will spend a good portion of the game looking at the ground recovering
Given the sheer number of bugs she has, I doubt that it is intended. However, given her sheer potential, I don't think that any changes will be made.
The fatigue interacts weirdly with stuns. Sometimes it can make you wait incredibly long times before you're able to do stuff again, other times it's incredibly short and you're able to use blinks before the animation is even half over.
So no, I don't think it's supposed to stack like that but I don't think that it is an uncommon interaction either.
It works like that. If you get pallet stunned while blinking you also go through the stun animation and fatigue.