Bug?

I just had a game versus a legion, and during the match I was randomly getting backwards skill checks while on a generator, has anyone else been experiencing this? I know that's normal from a doctor but it shouldn't be on legion

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Lmao, you have to report this in the "Bug Reporting" section. Also, do you have any screenshots?

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    Lmao, you have to report this in the "Bug Reporting" section. Also, do you have any screenshots?

    No because I didn't know when it was going to happen and I didn't want to screw my team trying to screenshot a skill checks lol I reported it but I was just asking if anyone else has seen it?

  • I haven't seen it, what perks you and the Legion were using? It happened at the PTB or at the live server? How often it occurs?

  • @Pior_Morte said:

    I haven't seen it, what perks you and the Legion were using? It happened at the PTB or at the live server? How often it occurs?

    It only happened in one match but it was random during the whole match healing or repairing , I was running spine chill, resilience, borrowed time, quick and quiet but that's besides the point there's nothing he could run to have that happen , it was on PC live servers not the ptb

  • I'm going to say this must have been a bug...that's very strange though and the first I've heard of this happening. Shame that you don't have any video or anything of it, I would really need to see this.

    I'll keep this thread open, in case someone else has experienced the same thing.