Issues with new offerings
While more offerings are a good thing, we have 6 luck offering, four reagents and 4 oak offerings that do close to nothing. I would rather see theses offering removed or reworked to have more of a use
While more offerings are a good thing, we have 6 luck offering, four reagents and 4 oak offerings that do close to nothing. I would rather see theses offering removed or reworked to have more of a use
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
well, the new offerings can have a pretty big impact in my opinion. I was just wondering why the "let hatch spawn there" offerings are not hidden, as it tells both sides to have a killer sided hatch game when it comes to it
I agree the hatch one is useless as a survivor without a key which might make keys worse now ?
I think keys would now be worse now for killer, if you can force-spawn the hatch in a specified point on maps like swamp. No need to search for it, no need to find it before the killer does. Just use the key, use an offering and you know where to go to escape