Killers Are OP. I admit it.
This link explains it all. I'll probably be changing my username soon if I can :-(
This link explains it all. I'll probably be changing my username soon if I can :-(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ok
The link was pretty eye-opening honestly
did you see it?
I have few idea for new username for you๐
Oh, boy! can't wait to hear them
Spirit and nurse are op, other killers are average. Sadly i always listen to the full song every time someone post a link to it lol.
I know, they need a nerf, and honestly I saw it coming, but I clicked the link anyway because I like good arguments.
Look dude you might want to click the link it explains it better don't worry I promise its worth it
Jokes on you. By the power of YouTube running 50 10 minute long ads before every video, I have escaped your spell before it could activate.
Foiled again by RAID: Shadow Legends
Click the link guy
Interesting arguments.
Yes the video really proves it. Killers need a nerf soon. You should send this to the devs for proof of that.
billy op pls nerf man