Cross platform quitters

I play Xbox one I never quit a game I play killer since cross platform has been Introduced I have been disconnected at least 10 times always against pc players so when ever this now happens I get a 30 min ban ( it’s like a kick in the balls for playing the game☹️ ) my internet connections is 500 meg any one else having this issue

this happens when I’m winning it’s not my internet

Comments

  • Haven't had this problem. Maybe do a line test to see if your internets having issues.

  • First, how do you know they're PC. Could be PS4 or Switch. You don't know.

    Second, this post just feels like yet another 'Blame PC for X problem'.

  • If you've been getting this issue facing PC players then turn off cross-play and see if the issue persists. If that's the case maybe there's something horribly wrong with BHVR servers.

  • Well considering I have never encountered this problem before the cross platform patch I’m not looking to blame any one just to fix this problem