More sound options please

Give us a separate slider for main menu and in-game sounds please. Hell, I don't even mean like separate options like for music/in-game noise/etc because you've stated in the past you'd never do that. But I hate HATE having to adjust my sound to low because the bloodweb is so freaking loud, and then having to readjust it the minute I get in-game so I can hear ######### anything.

Also please lower the sounds of survivors screaming when they get hooked. Please. I hate having my eardrums blasted out just because I get hooked/hook someone. It's annoying, it's always been annoying.

Comments

  • Always when the killer hangs me on a hook I take off my headphones..

  • Yeah, the entity’s sacrifice effect on 3rd hook sounds cool, but it’s SO loud!

    I understand that it’s possible they added this feature and intensified the volume on the effect to give the killer more cover from survivors picking up their terror radius or movement/ breathing (stealth killer) sounds after the sacrifice, but it’s just sooo crazy loud, kinda unbearable imo ;P