Ultra Rare and brown perks
Please return the ultra-rare quality of perks to the game. Bloodweb has become very easy level up, and the solid purple mess is not at all pleasing to the eye. Also need to return the brown quality for the perks.
@Peanits and other devs. Please.
Comments
I actually don't mind about returning the old rarities, it will be nicer to the eyes, but knowing this community, probably many will disagree for some reason.
Honestly as much as I see why they removed them and all, I would ######### love to have them back even if it costs more to level up the bloodweb in total.
I mean they could change the quality of current perks based on a community vote of which perks are top/bottom tier
Id like it just to see more colour
Better idea remove tiers all together and add more non teachable perks
That would make harder to find perks in the loadout menu, since we'd have not 2-3 alphabetical lists, but up to 5. Until we have a search bar or something similar, no thanks.