Rotten Fields

This map is broken. Everythings to spread out and the loops are to strong. Youve got enough time to break 6 or 7 pallets with brutal and the gens are done.

Almost everytime I play this map I lose. Something needs to change

Comments

  • Watch a guide or two on youtube or idk.

  • @Veen said:

    Watch a guide or two on youtube or idk.

    I know how to play the game and routing and what not. I do just fine on every other map, even Haddonfield I do ok. Its just this one.

  • I remember, last time they published stats for this game rotten fields was the map with the highest escape rate

  • @MottledElm said:

    I remember, last time they published stats for this game rotten fields was the map with the highest escape rate

    Its awful. 100% my worst map. I really think its the size. Was it one of the maps fixed when they reworkdd a bunch?

  • I agree, the map is way too big and has strong loops in the worst of places. Only killers that greatly benefit from it are the ones with massive map mobility.

  • That the one with the combine harvester or is that the Rancid map? That is a ######### itself XD

    TBH, all farm maps need a look at, especially the building with the railings.

  • As if that were not enough, you can't even stalk in the corn

    I think it's the worst map for the killer, after Ormond

  • @CrowVortex said:

    That the one with the combine harvester or is that the Rancid map? That is a ######### itself XD

    TBH, all farm maps need a look at, especially the building with the railings.

    Its the one where the shack is directly in the center, surrounded by corn and loops run around the edge of thd map. The other 2 i dont mind as much.

  • @ Antares2332 said:

    As if that were not enough, you can't even stalk in the corn

    I think it's the worst map for the killer, after Ormond

    Id rather play Ormond and Haddonfield honestly. Those maps suck to dont get me wrong.

  • They need to look again at some of the maps they already reworked in my opinion.

  • Rework the forest it is awful against good survivors.

  • If i remeber correctly it also the map where gens can pop super quickly in all honesty the farm, ormond and haddonfield need reworking it just a gg in alot of cases if you get those maps as killer

  • @OkKiLLer said:

    Rework the forest it is awful against good survivors.

    Shelter Woods can be tough too for sure but idk rotten fields is the bane of my existence

  • @GeordieKiller said:

    If i remeber correctly it also the map where gens can pop super quickly in all honesty the farm, ormond and haddonfield need reworking it just a gg in alot of cases if you get those maps as killer

    SUPER quick

  • Rotten Fields and Fractured Cowshed are the WORST!