Look me dead in the eye and say "Darth Vader wouldn't be cool in DBD" with a straight face
title
(yes I may be slightly drunk/high/sleep deprived/all of the above)
title
(yes I may be slightly drunk/high/sleep deprived/all of the above)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He would be cool, but I don't want one of the most powerful and feared characters of his universe turned into a pallet eating machine.
Darth Vader wouldn't be cool in DBD.
Star Wars is lame come at me.
There's no way they'd be able to do him justice IMO. The Force is too powerful for DBD, and a stripped down version would be lame.
*LOOKs you DEAD IN THE EYE "DARTH VADER WOULDN'T BE COOL IN DBD"
I've love to see the Rebel scum teabagging at the exit gate, just for me to Force Choke them from across the map.
This. You couldn't possibly do it without either making him OP or like a completely watered down version of him.