Buff "Cruel limits" to block pallet either.

Hi there. I'm DBD lover in Asia server. I usually use something "uncommon" perks such as flip-flop.

Today, I tried to use demogorgon's perk "Cruel limits". As you know, this perk activate when a gen turned and blocked all windows within 24m from the generator. I think it can be burf with this update.

For this update DBD made blocked pallets motion as making new perk. That's why I thought What's going on if "cruel limits' block pallets either and it's must be cool and better then now. If this discussion apply to "cruel limits" it would be more useful and selected more. At least, I'll use it.

Comments

  • Yeah that would be cool, but they need to remove the cooldown from the hex perk that blocks pallets. That way both of these perks are worth using :)

  • @FFabeq said:

    Yeah that would be cool, but they need to remove the cooldown from the hex perk that blocks pallets. That way both of these perks are worth using :)

    Curel limit's range is 24m and that new perk was.. 16m might be.. so.. I think it would be ok

  • It would be a very neat buff if it also blocked pallets, good job on the idea!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    As soon as the pallet blocking perk became a thing, it made me think. What if Cruel Limits was just a vault variety of the pallet version?

    Hex: Cruel Limits - A hex, seemingly originating from another world, or dimension. When landing a basic attack, all vault locations within 16 meters are blocked for 15 seconds. Hex: Cruel Limits has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds.

    You could then combine it with Undying, along with Blood Favour to have a huge edge in the chase, but sacrifice the majority of your build to hex totems. Would it be too oppressive, I'm not sure.

    this combo + stbfl and any slowdown perk = new meta build on m1 killers

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    As soon as the pallet blocking perk became a thing, it made me think. What if Cruel Limits was just a vault variety of the pallet version?

    Hex: Cruel Limits - A hex, seemingly originating from another world, or dimension. When landing a basic attack, all vault locations within 16 meters are blocked for 15 seconds. Hex: Cruel Limits has a cooldown of 60/50/40 seconds.

    You could then combine it with Undying, along with Blood Favour to have a huge edge in the chase, but sacrifice the majority of your build to hex totems. Would it be too oppressive, I'm not sure.

    when yo're hit just run for one forward to getting out from that hell 16m....

  • Would Cruel Limits staying the same but also blocking pallets really be too strong? Blight's perk added the ability to block pallets period, would love to see this added to CL.