Mori Reworks for Trapper, Wraith and Billy?
I think these mories look so ugly... I mean, they are so basic compared to other mories... So, do you guys think there is any chance of changing or reworking their mories?
I think these mories look so ugly... I mean, they are so basic compared to other mories... So, do you guys think there is any chance of changing or reworking their mories?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope. Perhaps if they get reworked.
Someone suggested that Trappers mori be him putting their head in one of the bear traps.
As for Wraith and Billy, I don't know what would be good alternatives. I do think they need to be reworked though I likely doubt they will be.
And Pig, and Pig, And Pig, We need more Pig Mori better.
And an animation for Trap Die
The Pig's should be placing a rigged Reverse Bear Trap on the survivor's head, she turns and walks away as the survivor panics and *SNAP*
Exquisite.