Aim dressing observation.
edit Yep! Every time i think something is off with the survivor i am chasing, i look at the ping and it is 80+ this is bs and i am sick of this.
Having low ping is bad in this game and it is pathetic that this is the case.
Survivors at 80 ping and over seem to mess with aim dressing and are able to remove control from you and force you to hit walls and corners.
The thing i can't understand is why haven't i experienced this until after cross play was enabled?
I am on pc btw
Has anyone else experienced this since cross play?
Comments
Yes, and before. You have to be extremely careful when going for even the smallest of lunges, or you might just do a 180 into the wall because they tapped A or S very slightly. It doesn't seem to happen against survivors with low ping, although that's not to say they cannot spin you like normal. And I also don't think anyone is doing it deliberately, I think it's just a minor issue with latency and aim dressing.
It doesn't help that they changed the way vaults work. I cannot count the number of times I have swing at a medium vault and somehow, magically hit the wall beside the window because of the way the hitbox is tracked inside your hit cone.
I forgot to add windows. It is even more infuriating when the survivor's bottom is still hanging out of the window but all you hear is chunk
Yep! Every time i think something is off with the survivor i am chasing, i look at the ping and it is 80+ this is bs and i am sick of this.
Having low ping is bad in this game and it is pathetic that this is the case.