Perk Idea to help balance
So of course there's alot of different issues and arguments against the strength of both killer and survivor. I used to really enjoy playing killer wether I got the 4k or didn't kill anyone at all, I still tried to learn and I'm not sure if it's crossplay or if I've just lost my touch, but I'm struggling alot more at playing killer. The only issue I currently have with Balancing is how fast gens can be completed no matter what perks you run. So I have an idea, similar to perks like Thrilling Tremors and (I think this is the right perk, a Cheryl one that protects a generator) Soul Guard, how would we feel about a perk for killer that blocks off any generator not being worked on after a generator has been completed. I feel like slowing gen times would be awful at rank one when facing someone like Freddy but at the same time, I've been in matches where a generator has been completed by 4 survivors by the time I've reached it. Thoughts?
Comments
We really don't need to keep making strong perks. We need to make weaker killers have better kits. Because this perk could be another perk on forever freddy or impossible skill check doctor. It would suck for survivors and make the game more unbalanced than it already is. Buff weaker killers kits. Then start worrying about balancing perks
Bandaid perks don't fix weak killers and strong maps.