How come they keep adding and removing the disconnect timer?
Sometimes when I disconnect I get no timer and sometimes I do and I don't understand why
Sometimes when I disconnect I get no timer and sometimes I do and I don't understand why
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hackers found a way to essentially perma ban streamers. I imagine theyll find a workaround and do it again
As said, hackers find a way to impose the penalty on streamers. They think it's funny.
Since we didn't heard about streamers getting banned at every thread I suppose we're fine. For now.
Like, how many times are you DCing?
Dont worry. Itll happen. Im all for the DC penalty. As long as its properly implemented
It's buggy. Like I get that they want players to play the whole match through (they're like 5~10 minutes long anyway) but...it's buggy lol.
only like once a day when a killer royally pisses me off but still sometimes i dont have it