NA console killers PSA
There is a certain high level survivor main streamer on atm with 4 man swf who are specifically targeting console killers to grief. Just a heads up, don’t become content for that trash.
There is a certain high level survivor main streamer on atm with 4 man swf who are specifically targeting console killers to grief. Just a heads up, don’t become content for that trash.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How do they know the Killer’s on console and not using the Windows Store for PC?
Won’t know initially but the stated intent is to grief console killers.
I imagine you're not saying who to avoid name and shame, but is there a way to identify them ahead of time and avoid them?
How can you even target a killer, you can't see who the killer is in the lobby?
I like this forum so I ain’t breaking that rule. Sorry
Also, how are we supposed to avoid them if we don't know who they are? Do you want us all just to play Forever Freddy for the rest of the night?
Twitch
And I don’t want anything. I was simply sending out a PSA
If they ban you for saying who is griefing people intentionally then maybe that should go to show how skewed their sense of responsibility towards their fanbase is. They do nothing to prevent ######### like this, then ban you for defending eachother.
If it's a Fog Whisperer, don't mention the name. That seems to really piss off BHVR. Trust me, I know. When the program first started, back in 2018 or so, several of us were calling out the admitted de-ranking they were doing on-air as well as other scummy tactics. Although I avoided a ban, several posters also involved did not.
So, if it's a Fog Whisperer, forget it.
That is utterly pathetic. Wow.
Well, good news is that one of the most guilty Streamers from the original program no longer streams DbD so isn't a Fog Whisperer anymore. But that was one of the big DbD Streamers at the time. I discovered while watching one of Matthieu Cote's personal streams one night that they were also a Moderator for his streaming channel. And that was the one that we called out the most that seemed to result in fallout for some of those involved.
I can't speak of the current Fog Whisperers, as I know the roster changed a few months ago when they announced it, as I no longer watch DbD streams unless it is the rare time I tune-in to Otz. If it isn't him, I don't waste my time.
Wish they would pair me up with them.
I wipe the floor with 4 mans all day.
Just because your in a 4 man swf doesnt mean all 4 survivors are good.
Its all about how quickly you can end the 1v1 to create more pressure.
Why are people like this?