Dead By Daylight Gift cards?
Dead by Daylight should have gift cards! You can redeem them for auric cells! What do you guys think of that?
Dead by Daylight should have gift cards! You can redeem them for auric cells! What do you guys think of that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think dead by daylight is popular enough to have gift cards
Thisd be cool but I'd rather just be able to buy people cells directly ngl
I think a feature that would be great to add since we have cross-play is in-game gifting to another player.
I don't think dbd needs them you can easyly got them in game.