Just because Alchemist is in trials, it doesn't mean you shouldn't make more blighted skins

Just saying, BHVR. We need more blighted skins.

Including blighted skin the Blight.

Comments

  • I can say, with 99% confidencee, they're still going to make blight skins. They're very popular skins and it's not too hard to make up a reason like Blight is still experimenting or something.

  • They defo will make more. The Alchemist wasnt the only one harnessing the pustulas. So too did the survivors. And there is also a Doctor on the killers roster who would be more than willing to do further experiments.

  • @Inferno427 said:

    I can say, with 99% confidencee, they're still going to make blight skins. They're very popular skins and it's not too hard to make up a reason like Blight is still experimenting or something.

    @SleepyWillo said:

    They defo will make more. The Alchemist wasnt the only one harnessing the pustulas. So too did the survivors. And there is also a Doctor on the killers roster who would be more than willing to do further experiments.

    Yeah, though I think the Entity won't allow Blight to do experiments since the blight kinda weakens killers.

  • On top of that the entity world is time less. So with that in mind, what if The Blight have already experimented on previous chapters(killers) and upcoming chapters(killers)

  • We'll end up with Unblighted Blight. 😋

  • I hope we get more "Entity Infused" Skins like the Twisted Demogorgon

  • @Justalittlepeeck said:

    Just saying, BHVR. We need more blighted skins.

    Including blighted skin the Blight.

    wait, say that again.

  • @Iceman said:

    On top of that the entity world is time less. So with that in mind, what if The Blight have already experimented on previous chapters(killers) and upcoming chapters(killers)

    This is just what I assumed too, if they wanna make the costumes just make them. Just because Spirit came out after Hillybilly doesn’t mean she wasn’t in the realm all along