Rotten Field
This map is a real joke. Almost impossible to mind any pallet on the map with mid-low tier killer and as long as survivor know how to loop most tile even 4 random can easily escape and the corn.
I faced a 4swf with my rank 1 Clown and I could legit do nothing. I get that I can't win them all but unless you face potato survivor/ you play like a god with a mid-high tier killer there's no way to get a 4k on this map.
Comments
Its one of the worst maps. I dont know wgat it is, size or what, but its rough.
Wrecker’s Yard, Shelter Woods, Rotten Fields. What is the point of any of these maps, two of these don’t even have a unique structure and Shelter Woods’ larger tree isn’t much to write home about
There are maps where killers are strong, maps where survivors are strong and balanced maps where both have their chances... If you get unlucky just play through and move on
Survivor main spotted.
Only top tier killer are really strong on killer sided map. While mid-low tier killer get rekt on survivor sided map.
No. I play mostly killer but some maps are just impossible to do a 4 man and some even clown can do it..
If you get those or Ormond just try to play relaxed since there's not much you can do.. Otherwise you'll get very very stressed.
I played relax, after my first hook there was only one gen left so I went in the corner and waited. I would have open the gate if they decided to stall. But after a match like this I just lose the mood of playing for a while. Pop was useless, so was BBQ and bamboozle who usually have the place to shine on other maps.
I've been saying this for ages myself--just move the tree to the back corner of suffocation pit and call it a day on three very tedious maps.
(actually yard is better than blood Lodge, so I'd probably move the structure there to yard if possible and retire lodge)
Rotten Fields and Fractured Cowshed are just like Ormond. Big maps with unmindgame-able loops. Even the "weaker" loops that aren't actual safe tiles like a jungle gym are still very safe. Ormond is still the worst out of the bunch though.
Or Maps were both are screwed, which makes it balanced in Theory.
But..., be aware of the Square.
This map has a high chance of spawning double pallets meaning is had a hard time spawning 6! Which is the minimum btw.