can i get a recommendation on survivor cosmetics
Im getting to the point now where i almost have all my survivors p3ed. id like to see your guys cosmetics just to get an idea of what might look nice.
Im getting to the point now where i almost have all my survivors p3ed. id like to see your guys cosmetics just to get an idea of what might look nice.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont have any screen shot or anything, but the smoking jacket,slippers and the flight cap on ace I find good
thx, ill check it out
You can't mix'n'match directly in the store, so sometimes it's hard to see what looks good together😓
Ps, I like Nea's blue/black denim vest and the blue tartan skirt. They look nice, femme punk.
well, in the store i have to buy a cosmetic if i wanna see what 2 cosmetics look like together which is trash
Here's what I wear on my PC acc! When I can access my xbox account I'll show you those outfits since everything I have is on PC but yeah :)
thx, i like thw beanie kate with the jeans
Ty! I'll probably get my controller around saturday or tomorrow and when I do I'll show you my Kate, Feng, Nea, and Meg outfits
thanks, i appreciate that
im back with the promised outfits!
I have a lot more but I didn’t wanna flood you with all of them at once lol
i might be dumb but were are the cosmetics. there not showing up on my end
Oh wow they never sent in the message sorry bout that here I’ll post them on a seperate comment
(These pics are really old)
edit: added the rest of the pics
the kate one with the tied american shirt and jeans and the top feng min cosmetic is nice
the dwight cosmetics are nice. thx for suggestion
these are some i came up with recently