Pharmacy the 2nd but instead always find flashlights.
Anyone else want this? Also what would be a good name??
Anyone else want this? Also what would be a good name??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never get flashlights from chests. But somehow my friends and teammates usually do when I Watch them open a chest. Even if I put plunders it’s usually 80% a key, one game I found 5 keys and just gave them all away like Santa Claus. A perk like this would be amazing for me. All I get in bloodweb is a yellow and that’s like every 5 blood webs so I need to spend 250k bloodpoints to find a yellow flash light.
I honestly think there should be a Pharmacy equivalent for every item in the game (except keys).
Yes. I'd run the flashlight one every game lol
No, that'd be a miserable experience.
That would be dope I already got 111 purple flashlights, 241 yellows, and 110 green flashlights on claud i could get even more.