Which survivor is the shortest?
Self explanatory title
Self explanatory title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Feng probably.
Feng.
Nurse is the shortest killer.
No survivor is 'shortest' all girls have the same height I believe and same with men
Each killer has a canonical height, but for the sake of gameplay, they all have in game heights determined by their size category.
I'm pretty sure the survivors have the same thing.
Probably Feng or Nancy..
Hmm no mention on survivor height anywhere in the wiki or anything
I stand corrected! Take a height chart!
Theres this one too but its not confirmed which is real or not so take both with a grain of salt
That one is fake. Take a Dwight and Laurie and put them next to each other in game lol. Same with Jake and Meg.
I like to believe Jeff is not only chonky but taller than most survivors too.
Cheryl looks really short to me, but I've never actively compared her with other survivors.