What's better on Spirit, Predator or Bloodhound?

I could use both but I want to know which perk helps her the most when tracking survivors.

Comments

  • @Salty_Pearl She can only see scratch marks during her phase walk (if she doesn't use the add-on) sooo predator?

  • @Milo said:
    @Salty_Pearl She can only see scratch marks during her phase walk (if she doesn't use the add-on) sooo predator?

    Oh my bad, you're right. I keep on thinking she can see blood trails... :/

  • @Salty_Pearl said:

    @Milo said:
    @Salty_Pearl She can only see scratch marks during her phase walk (if she doesn't use the add-on) sooo predator?

    Oh my bad, you're right. I keep on thinking she can see blood trails... :/

    When she enterss the phase walk you can see blood. But old blood not new (except with the add-on ofc)

  • Predator works well with The Spirit as she can only see scratch marks while she's phase walking.

    Bloodhound only works if you run "Father's Glasses", as it makes the Blood Trail visible. Unfortunately, it's an Ultra Rare (Pink) ADD-ON, you know what I mean, right?

  • It would be cool if they could add to bloodhound the ability to see blood as the spirit, without father's glasses.

  • Milo said:

    @Salty_Pearl said:

    @Milo said:
    @Salty_Pearl She can only see scratch marks during her phase walk (if she doesn't use the add-on) sooo predator?

    Oh my bad, you're right. I keep on thinking she can see blood trails... :/

    When she enterss the phase walk you can see blood. But old blood not new (except with the add-on ofc)

    That was just a glitch though wasn't it? She was never meant to be able to see the blood and unless word has changed the release won't have that without an add-on
  • Also try spies from the shadows. Along with the scratch marks the nose notification should help
  • @azazer said:
    Also try spies from the shadows. Along with the scratch marks the nose notification should help

    nose?

  • Honestly Stridor might potentially be more useful so that way you can actually hear stuff while everything is invisible to you.