Fixated should work if you are injured
Why it isnt??? Like its useless already. I think this buff Will make it a great perk
Why it isnt??? Like its useless already. I think this buff Will make it a great perk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, it should, but I already find it annoying as killer, and I have too many other issues to push, so just have my upvote.
Fixated was only made to be able to see your own scratch marks. I think the walking speed was added just to make them different at different tiers. It's still weak though so I wouldn't mind if it works while injured.
Agreed it should definitely work in injured state.
I'm sorry but being able to see your scratch marks while injured AND walk a little faster!?
BHVR may have some questionable choices when it comes to balance but I would hope even they understand how OP that would be!