I think the Chapter will have a new map
There's a distinct background for the new chapter in the PTB menu. Plus, Felix and The Blight's backstories both mention and island called Dyer Island and describe it in detail.
My guess is that the Devs rushed the PTB a bit for early bug testing. McLean even said the new Killer has a massive overhaul and our current PTB is about a week behind.
We don't have the official trailer for the chapter yet so there's still some hope for the map. And if they're really falling behind schedule maybe the map will hit in the mid-chapter since they updated existing maps this chapter instead.
Comments
I wish. Although, I think it would be better if they focused on optimizing console, I would hate if the new maps released with the same frame rate as lerys.
Don't think he will sorry man.
A LOT of changes were rolled out in this PTB and especially with the graphical improvements coming up.
A new map too, that sounds too much to believe.
I'm pretty sure a Dev already said on his Live stream there is not a new map. If there was they would of stated it. It has to be tested, they would of made sure it was in the PTB to be tested.
There's no new map, we get graphic update to some of the maps instead.