Ruin or PGTW?
Is Ruin or PGTW better on Oni?
Is Ruin or PGTW better on Oni?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd pick PGTW. Ruin may be extremely powerful when you have your power, but the totem can be cleansed and rid you of a lot of pressure. PGTW is also powerful when using your power after hookng somebody, and thankfully, PGTW isn't a hex perk. So I'd pick PGTW because it's more consistent.
I'd pick pop but I also just really don't like hex perks.
It's subjective, I'd say use whichever one works better for you, I like to switch between them every so often.
It depends, Pop is overall more reliable than ruin but you can potentially get more value out of ruin.
High pressure killers like Billy, Spirit, Oni and stall killer like Piggy and Legion can potentially benefit more from ruin
Low pressure killers like Bubba, Trapper, Myers (to an extent) and killers with decent map traversal but bad ability to down like wraith and most recently blighty benefit more from pop
PGTW
I would say Pop. One of the most consistently reliable builds on Oni is B&C, PGTW, M&A and Infectious Fright.
Hey DerZuntor, use PGTW