to those who D/C as soon as you go down
why.............
why.............
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
10-15k for being tunneled 10 min is a joke. Yeah, Im better off dc'ing, alt-tabbing the game (if necessary) and playing anything else. Rework WGLF. Give stacks for pallet stuns and gens done to motivate me to stay or change something else.
My motivation to stay is my momma didn't raise a quitter, I can't help you with that.
I dont mind, if you enjoy cheap labor job. Never quit it. xD
Meanie
Noone said ant being about my job, we’re taking about cry babies who quit video games because they don’t get their way
if i want out of a match i do not DC i just go find the killer pretend he found me let him chase me a moment get downed then after he hooks me i suicide to move on to the next match. and i only do it against killers that are just not enjoyable to go against. ( yes some people do not enjoy going against annoying killers) give me old school nurses and billys and spirits all day long and i will be happy.
THE salt of this game has only grown as the patching makes more broken mechanics. Here is honest, hard, truthful feedback. This is from taking a MAJORITY of threads posted on FORUMS and YOUTUBE. Don't flag this, because honest feedback is ... honest.
I am summarizing MY FINDINGS. Not my OPINION.
Here is QUOTES from games that I've watched on LIVE STREAM:
1 ) EXAMPLE -
'Whatever, that didn't hit me!!, The killer was nowhere near me, cheating piece of (poo). BULL (poop). Im done, im out. Opens match panel and presses "LEAVE".2 ) EXAMPLE - "
What is this game!! I am tired of sitting here, I can't get up, the killer is just leaving me. WHAT THE (F) is the killer DOING!! I am tired of sitting around waiting for this (f) bleedout timer to finish! Im uninstalling this piece of (S). for them not fixing this!! Why do I give them ANY money for DLC!! "3) EXAMPLE -
"How the (F) did the killer find me, That wall hacking piece of (s) didn't know I was here. Fix your game For (f) sake. SO many G(D) cheaters!! "My thoughts (this might not be for the kidz).
This is the summary of what is going on and why many players feel as zero efforts have been made. Sure, there are reasons to rage about things. and in all honesty. This game really IS about making frustration. The company can either chose to allow things to happen or if they want to crack down on their opinion of bad behavior. Than maybe this game design isn't what should be hosted. Because this game IS about negative behavior and negative actions. It should be no surprise to the owners that this isn't Mall Cop Jungle Gym Adventure. it should be a horror game.
Just let people DC or better yet. Give the player the option to actually "off themselves" while the remaining people in the trial receive stat boosts so the stronger survivors are rewarded and the weaker ones fall miserable.
It is a game about taking AMERICAN MOVIES that depicts MURDER, DEATH, SATANIC RITUALS, DARK BACKGROUNDS, SERIAL KILLERS, TORTURE AND SPOOKY as HECK situations and bringing them to a GAME. it really IS TOO WATERED DOWN In my opinion. I didn't buy this game to be a good sport about anything. I bought it because it has potential for replay value. I'd really like to see the "gas" turned up on this game and see what nasty, foul things can come out of this game.
Maybe take the Mori and make it phase 3 for ALL games. After 2 hooks, the killer can take the life of that survivor once caught! Thats fair.
Maybe the hatch SHOULD be something that a survivor CAN re-pry open, and the exit gate's lights and buzzers are QUIET.
Maybe the end game collapse should start right from the begining of the match and give us 45-60 minutes to escape regardless.
maybe the end game collapse should take the last 2 minutes and completely MASK all BLOOD TRAILS , survivor screams AND trails left behind.
Finally: I know the staff wants to do MORE and doesn't want to hold back. SO quit holding back and go for it! Make this the most grotesque game ever, the one that would have been ONLY sold under the counter at the local video store in the 90s. Or the game that is so violent. That it makes the 6pm news as the most controversial video game ever. heh.