What do you think of a gift or an outfit for those arriving RANK 1?
Hello everyone, I find that today it is much too easy to reach rank 1. I would like to have a reward when I reach rank 1, right? What do you think ?
Hello everyone, I find that today it is much too easy to reach rank 1. I would like to have a reward when I reach rank 1, right? What do you think ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So, because its easy to reach Rank 1, you want a reward which a lot of people get? Why even make a reward when it is not special at all?
That statement sounded very contradictory to me. I'm fine without getting any rewards for rank 1. A one time reward for reaching rank 1 would be nice though, but something small since it's quite easy to get there (At least with survivors). If MMR scores are revealed, perhaps reward people certain cosmetics/shards for reaching a certain threshold in the MMR scoring system? That way people get rewarded for their skill, not for their playtime.
People easily get to rank 1. So I would like us to make it a little harder. Sometimes I fall against rank 1 which plays like rank 20. so the rank system is broken.
awful idea in a game like this, where pip requirements are ######### and unbalanced. You would only get even sweatier lobbies and once you reach rank 1 most people would just stop playing to get the reward.