Whats the point of having items/perks that dont work

IF items are not going to work as intended you should remove them from game until such time as they are working as intended. Once again Decisive Strike hit four times dead center and nothing, other teammates had same issue, then all our teams blew through 5 purple lucks EACH and nada no one unhooked one time. This just makes the game MORE unbalanced and why so many players are dcing in game.

Comments

  • You could use DS 4 times?
  • I think certain perks are slightly bugged. I only had one game the entire time I was playing Laurie (about a few hours total), where DS didn't trigger even though I clicked in the right spot. I've more recently had issues with Dead Hard not triggering, which I'm going to end up having to find a new perk to replace it, and I currently don't have many options.

  • Tsulan said:
    You could use DS 4 times?
    Lol in 4 different matches i guess
  • @Vietfox said:
    Tsulan said:

    You could use DS 4 times?

    Lol in 4 different matches i guess

    I asked just in case...
    You never know!

  • I...erm...hmm...

  • @raquelambersantiago said:
    IF items are not going to work as intended you should remove them from game until such time as they are working as intended. Once again Decisive Strike hit four times dead center and nothing, other teammates had same issue, then all our teams blew through 5 purple lucks EACH and nada no one unhooked one time. This just makes the game MORE unbalanced and why so many players are dcing in game.

    Seems like you got cucked by RNG, try playing pig :lol:
    And yeah i dont know why knockout hasnt been reworked yet after they introduced SWF

  • @raquelambersantiago said:
    IF items are not going to work as intended you should remove them from game until such time as they are working as intended. Once again Decisive Strike hit four times dead center and nothing, other teammates had same issue, then all our teams blew through 5 purple lucks EACH and nada no one unhooked one time. This just makes the game MORE unbalanced and why so many players are dcing in game.

    Were you playing KYF? DS doesn't work there :d