Why can't we get big beefy killers?

New killer looks great design wise, but why is he so lanky? With every new unlicensed killer the devs are more-likely to design a hobgoblin than they are to give us something like Oni or Plague again. Imo giant killers are way more intimating than the small, short, goblin-like killers.

Comments

  • big killers are usually scarier, but killers that retain some sort of human form like Legion & The Blight are scary in their own unique way.

    also physical variety is nice to have

  • @CornHub said:

    New killer looks great design wise, but why is he so lanky? With every new unlicensed killer the devs are more-likely to design a hobgoblin than they are to give us something like Oni or Plague again. Imo giant killers are way more intimating than the small, short, goblin-like killers.

    He's Scottish don't put him down mate

    As neighbouring reigion of the Scott's I can tell that scotts of all sizes are not to be ######### with.

    He may not be big and beefy but he kick your ass 6ft up for you to land 6 ft under

  • What do you mean? The previous 3 original killers are literally Oni and Plague, which you mentioned, and Deathslinger ,who is very tall. The game lacks the hobgoblin killers, not the beefy killers.

  • > With every new unlicensed killer the devs are more-likely to design a hobgoblin than they are to give us something like Oni or Plague again.


    But... of the 3 unlicensed killers we got before Blight, Plague and Oni were two of them? I don't see any patterns like that forming here.

  • Big and Beefy

    • Trapper
    • Billy
    • Myers
    • Doc
    • Huntress
    • Bubba
    • Clown
    • Demo
    • Oni
    • Pyramid Head

    Small

    • Nurse
    • Hag
    • Freddy
    • Pig
    • Spirit
    • Legion
    • Ghostface
    • +Blight

    Tall and Thin

    • Wraith
    • Deathslinger


    There's more big killers than small ones even with the addition of the newest killer.



    And I don't know about anyone else but killers like Nurse/Spirit/Ghostface I find scarier than most of the big killers except for Pyramid Head.

  • Big killer are mostly easier to loop since you can see them over loops easier.

  • @Zani22 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/183708/why-cant-we-get-big-beefy-killers

    He's Scottish don't put him down mate

    As neighbouring reigion of the Scott's I can tell that scotts of all sizes are not to be ######### with.

    He may not be big and beefy but he kick your ass 6ft up for you to land 6 ft under

    Not picking on him because Scottish lol, but he is a goblin-man. I wish the devs would add more killers that look like they could crush you to death vs pummel you to death.

  • @CornHub said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1549988#Comment_1549988

    Not picking on him because Scottish lol, but he is a goblin-man. I wish the devs would add more killers that look like they could crush you to death vs pummel you to death.

    So you want a thiccer oni..

    Wish granted

  • Um...

    Clown is beefy and THICC.

  • You know whats funny the blight is listed as a tall killer.

    Maybe its because he has a bit of hunchback going on?

  • @Momentosis said:

    Big and Beefy

    • Trapper
    • Billy
    • Myers
    • Doc
    • Huntress
    • Bubba
    • Clown
    • Demo
    • Oni
    • Pyramid Head

    Small

    • Nurse
    • Hag
    • Freddy
    • Pig
    • Spirit
    • Legion
    • Ghostface
    • +Blight

    Tall and Thin

    • Wraith
    • Deathslinger

    There's more big killers than small ones even with the addition of the newest killer.

    And I don't know about anyone else but killers like Nurse/Spirit/Ghostface I find scarier than most of the big killers except for Pyramid Head.

    Demo is nowhere near beefy, he's a stick creature, but I'll give you the others however. The last unlicensed killer they released was Deathslinger and I'm just seeing a pattern is all.