The bird is irrelevant to be honest. That phone booth looks huge compared to the jake? I thought it was the new killer not a survivor.
Oh lol. Yeah it's a pretty big booth. I know the lore says the Entity recreates the world imperfectly so maybe there's a lore reason behind it. If that is the case it's pretty cool.
Oh lol. Yeah it's a pretty big booth. I know the lore says the Entity recreates the world imperfectly so maybe there's a lore reason behind it. If that is the case it's pretty cool.
Or maybe the killer is supposed to call for help against bully squads?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Paulie Esther wants to know your location
In the actual map, the box still there too.
Thank god the true players are keeping an eye out for the important thing. Blessed golden toolbox.
Could be the angle, but either the alchemist is short or that phone booth is made for Andre the giant
That's a bird you absolute cutie.
ew self care
The bird is irrelevant to be honest. That phone booth looks huge compared to the jake? I thought it was the new killer not a survivor.
Oh lol. Yeah it's a pretty big booth. I know the lore says the Entity recreates the world imperfectly so maybe there's a lore reason behind it. If that is the case it's pretty cool.
Or maybe the killer is supposed to call for help against bully squads?
I wouldn't even blame the killer if he needed a minute just to take a breather in those situations.