I went from rank 3 to rank 7 today...

All because of hook suicides and DCs.

I don't know if I should keep going to see how low I can make it drop or just quit playing until MMR makes a return.

Comments

  • I mean... rank doesn't do anything, so if you're enjoying the d/cs and suicides, keep playing I guess?

  • How will MMR help with hook suicides and DCs?

  • @shelobster said:

    All because of hook suicides and DCs.

    I don't know if I should keep going to see how low I can make it drop or just quit playing until MMR makes a return.

    Yeah... I was pretty proud when I made it to Rank-10 with Myers, but I slipped back to eleven almost immediately for the same reason. Rank-11 seems to be where I'm stalling for the most part due to very LOW point games created by spoilers.

  • @Masochistic_Killer said:

    I mean... rank doesn't do anything, so if you're enjoying the d/cs and suicides, keep playing I guess?

    De-ranking doesn't bother me. I rather enjoy the lower rank games. Not that sweaty. But the lower I go the more I see both HSs and DCs. And no I'm not enjoying them.

  • @stargazer9 said:

    How will MMR help with hook suicides and DCs?

    Well I'd think someone who regularly kills themselves on the hook or rage quits can't have their skill rated too high.

  • @Moundshroud said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/183575/i-went-from-rank-3-to-rank-7-today

    Yeah... I was pretty proud when I made it to Rank-10 with Myers, but I slipped back to eleven almost immediately for the same reason. Rank-11 seems to be where I'm stalling for the most part due to very LOW point games created by spoilers.

    It feels bad. Not the de-ranking itself but it takes so much out of the game for both parties. I hope you'll be seeing less of both.