Can we please get the option of loading up empty maps as killer?
You guys just added another character whos kinda hard to learn and is based on movement and map knowledge, it would be so helpful to be able to play on whatever map we wanted with no survivors just to run around and get good at rushes. If the game totally doesnt function without survivors being there just throw in a couple ones that stay totally stationary so we can try out some perks too, kinda like the training mode in a fighting game.
Comments
I think it would be a better idea to have a practice mode with bots.
We need a training mode, just like the mobile version. Would be good for both survivors and killers to learn map layouts, practice killers, test perks, etc.
I would love an empty game to finally learn how those buildings in the swamp are laid out. I find them confusing to the point where I just slug survivors I down in there because I wouldn't get out before they wiggle free.
Also, the Silent Hill map. #########. Let me try and understand it, without pressure.
...it would be nice for searching for golden toolboxes, btw