A lot of the new perks overshadow perks similar to it

Visionary is just Deja Vu with no timer.

Built to Last is way better than Streetwise.

Undying is a Thrill of the Hunt that also transfers hexes to dull totems.

I feel like the old perks need a little love in order to differentiate them from their new counterparts. Either by strengthening their unique traits or adding new features to the perks to make them just as appealing as the new perks.

Comments

  • I would actually use streetwise over Built to last imo

  • @pwncxkes said:

    I would actually use streetwise over Built to last imo

    Same.

    The worst part is that the fact that we're getting comparable versions of perks which aren't being used seems to suggest they have no plans to actually rework and buff those perks. Instead they're just adding ripoffs that should have been folded into the existing perks to make them better.

  • @Science_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1549049#Comment_1549049

    Same.

    The worst part is that the fact that we're getting comparable versions of perks which aren't being used seems to suggest they have no plans to actually rework and buff those perks. Instead they're just adding ripoffs that should have been folded into the existing perks to make them better.

    It’s actually really sad, I thought since the killer has amazing perks, the survivor perks would be good as well. I was heavily dissatisfied. His best perk is desperate Measures and it isn’t even that good, I feel like the Devs are too scared to add half decent survivor perks, and I really be seeing people saw that Desperate Measures is bROKEN. Like really?

  • I have yet to play it, but I feel like stacking streetwise with built to last and a comodious toolbox with bnp and wire spool might give you a chance to do a whole gen with a single toolbox. also I think visionary has the 16 second cool down when a gen is done just to keep it from stepping on deja vu territory, and of course the healing/unhooking perk stacks the more people that are injured, so can be far better than botany against someone like legion

  • @pwncxkes said:

    I would actually use streetwise over Built to last imo

    May I ask why? If you have a 32 charge medkit then Streetwise would give you 8 extra charges while Built to Last would give you 16 extra charges. It is objectively better for every item unless there is some technicality that I'm missing.

    Unless you like giving the Streetwise effect to your teammates I don't see why you would choose it over Built to Last.

  • @Cancan71 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1549049#Comment_1549049

    May I ask why? If you have a 32 charge medkit then Streetwise would give you 8 extra charges while Built to Last would give you 16 extra charges. It is objectively better for every item unless there is some technicality that I'm missing.

    Unless you like giving the Streetwise effect to your teammates I don't see why you would choose it over Built to Last.

    Because it’s a one use time perk, and you can use Streetwise to help your team. I usually prefer perks that would last me all game.

  • @Cancan71 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1549049#Comment_1549049

    May I ask why? If you have a 32 charge medkit then Streetwise would give you 8 extra charges while Built to Last would give you 16 extra charges. It is objectively better for every item unless there is some technicality that I'm missing.

    Unless you like giving the Streetwise effect to your teammates I don't see why you would choose it over Built to Last.

    I don’t like 1 time use perks, UNLESS the effect it has is very impactful like Adrenaline. Streetwise can help the entire team, while built to last only has one use and it is only 50%. If it was 100% it would a little better.

  • @pwncxkes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1549095#Comment_1549095

    I don’t like 1 time use perks, UNLESS the effect it has is very impactful like Adrenaline. Streetwise can help the entire team, while built to last only has one use and it is only 50%. If it was 100% it would a little better.

    It is a powerful effect when you compare it to Streetwise as it saves double the charges. Although if you prefer helping your teammates I can see why you would prefer Streetwise.

  • Honestly Visionary should've just been a Deja Vu rework