I want to fall out of bed and be saved by grabbing my mans chest hair..
Hairy werewolf skin...please! ๐ฆ๐
Hairy werewolf skin...please! ๐ฆ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
erm. go to rule 34 for that bud.
If someone grabbed my chest hair falling out of bed that they wouldn't be getting back in there. Ow
I like your style. You do you.
u/doubledairy is the main one, I can't remember the others. I don't like, go here daily, I just saw someone mention it on the main subreddit a few weeks ago.
As a guy with a hair chest I'm pretty sure I would sound like David getting hooked if that happened.
No, the link is gone. The secret stays hidden...