Plague 4.2.0 PTB new vomit angle
For anyone who plays Plague and was annoyed by the recent vomit angle change, here's a video of how it looks now:
https://youtu.be/MDE4sVKcWFEWith bonus: No more slowdown when the vomit ends!
For anyone who plays Plague and was annoyed by the recent vomit angle change, here's a video of how it looks now:
https://youtu.be/MDE4sVKcWFEWith bonus: No more slowdown when the vomit ends!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel like the fact that she has no cooldown is a bug because she has add-ons that decrease her cooldown. However if it was intended then that would be very nice.
If that goes live that would be dope ut i think it's a bug.
Yaaay, I can play Plague again. :D
I really hope that no slow down is intended, it would be a great QoL change.
I still want her puke to damage generators as well so she doesn't have to always puke and hit everything.
Does she still have to hold those initial 15% of vomit to activate or is it instant vomit now?
Still need to charge the minimum % or nothing happens.
Damn, that is a turn off at least on console...