Thank you for werewolf! ๐
Im super disappointed about Candyman but I never thought wed ever get a Werewolf! They are my favorite monster and I love a hairy man. I hope we get a fully naked hairy wolf skin at some point. ๐ฆ๐๐
Im super disappointed about Candyman but I never thought wed ever get a Werewolf! They are my favorite monster and I love a hairy man. I hope we get a fully naked hairy wolf skin at some point. ๐ฆ๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like hairy man too but we didn't get what you think.
Yeah, that's a no.
the double disappointment will hit hard
I just noticed my previous post was 666! That will always be my most flavorful post. ๐ธ
I may go vomit once more. RIP Jekyll and Hyde btw.
Is he a werewolf? I just saw he's scottish
A werewolf I could get but surely you can't really be thirsty for grandpa pinball?
Hes werewolf but his hairy skin not available yet...๐๐ฆ
can we get hairy AND a kilt?
Oh, yes...we can!๐