Facing the same killers multiple times in a row
I wish there was a way to reduce the number of times you have to go against the same killer in a row. It's always 7 huntress games followed by 5 Michaels etc. I get that there are dailies but it doesn't seem to correlate and instead it feels like a system where you'll have a growing chance to be matched against the same killer if you already played a game against one.
Like today; I never get to play against the plague but today I had 4 plague games in a row.
Is it intentional?
Comments
it random
Well I just had 4 doctor games in a row and I'm willing to bet that the next one is too.
It seems to be the same with maps. It's like there's a daily map that pops up no matter which map offering you burn.
This has only been happening to me after CP was implemented. Before it truly felt random. Now not so much.
Tip: If you don't want to face doctor, run Calm Spirit. I never get Doctor when I run that perk.
Yeah it's weird. Maybe it's the perks doing it. Whenever I run Spine Chill I seem to only get Pig/Wraith/Michael/GF.
All red ranks is Legion and Ghostface.
So much fun....