Help a console peasant now that they released the PTB
Could you guys take some screenshots of the PTB please? Just the new perks, killer and survivor. pwease.
(´• ω •`)
Could you guys take some screenshots of the PTB please? Just the new perks, killer and survivor. pwease.
(´• ω •`)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Will do soon, Little fellow, I will keep yah update 0.0 ~
Twhank you UwU
Is the new killer being released this PTB?? I thought it would be further out.
Yes, at least thats what it says in the PTB
I think they have to,just to let us test him and looking for new bug's... (they should fix the main bugs with this ptb)
Oh sweet! I expected a new trailer first.
they announced the ptb just now. very surprising i hadnt expect it so soon. survivor is male (an architect) and the killer is an alchemist.
there pic of survivor or killer yet?
Yes, we need screenshots, atleast until a random youtuber release a video about the new PTB
Come on guys. Give us screenshots
Some streamers are already streaming the PTB if that helps anyone.
I have bad cell reception so twitch is impossible for me unless I want to watch it on 144p but then I can’t read anything and even then on that low quality it still buffers. :(