HOW DID THAT HIT?!?!?! - Dead By Daylight

https://youtu.be/qQ-_YqdIfIA


Hi All, I've just uploaded my second video to my channel. I would really appreciate it if you could like and subscribe and tell me in the comments what i can do to make my videos better. Thanks for the support!

Comments

  • Sounds like you need a bit more life into your commentary, as you sound a little bit flat. It's a problem that a lot of people new to Youtube and streaming have. Myself included.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Sounds like you need a bit more life into your commentary, as you sound a little bit flat. It's a problem that a lot of people new to Youtube and streaming have. Myself included.

    Same with me

    Mostly cause I don't have any interaction (no one in chat) to "practice" my commentary with... lol

    It goes back to me lacking confidence overall

  • Nice clickbait