Saving BP for Tome 4, level 3 + 4

Any better paths?

Level 3:

+ Saving 390k BP

+ Losing 39 Rift shards

+ 6 master challenges, 3 normal challenges

DBD_Archives_tome4_level3.png

Level 4:

+ Saving 465k BP

+ Losing 38 Rift shards

+ 7 master challenges, 1 normal challenge

DBD_Archives_tome4_level4.png

P/s: it's not official, the information may change upon the release.

Comments

  • On level 3 I would go the survivor path rather than the killer path. That collects the 2 survivor challenges, but you can save the first killer challenge + the Meg challenge instead. One more master challenge

    EDIT Forget it, you cant take the adrenal challenge then

  • Could someone fill me in what the 'saving BP for these tome levels' is about?

  • This doesn't show what challenges are masters so it's hard to know the best path.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    This doesn't show what challenges are masters so it's hard to know the best path.

    Also not official info, be prepared to have thread closed!

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    Could someone fill me in what the 'saving BP for these tome levels' is about?

    Today starts new PTB for chapter 17. So everyone is saving BP to get a boost once the killer/survivor is released in about 3 weeks to get both to lv 50 on day 1.

    You need about 3 million (maybe 3.5 depending on how much expensive stuff you get in the web). You can save 1 million by default, like 120k with dailies and currently 565k BP with level 1 and 2 from the tome, being 1.785k BP. Depending on how far you get with level 3 until release it can be another 290k and then the shrine can be bought twice, as the release is normally on Tuesday and the shrine resets like 9 hours after release, giving another 1.200k BP. So 3.3 million is roughly the max and would be sufficient to get both to level 50

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1547906#Comment_1547906

    Today starts new PTB for chapter 17. So everyone is saving BP to get a boost once the killer/survivor is released in about 3 weeks to get both to lv 50 on day 1.

    You need about 3 million (maybe 3.5 depending on how much expensive stuff you get in the web). You can save 1 million by default, like 120k with dailies and currently 565k BP with level 1 and 2 from the tome, being 1.785k BP. Depending on how far you get with level 3 until release it can be another 290k and then the shrine can be bought twice, as the release is normally on Tuesday and the shrine resets like 9 hours after release, giving another 1.200k BP. So 3.3 million is roughly the max and would be sufficient to get both to level 50

    ah. i thought it had something to do with challenges that would require BPs...

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1547952#Comment_1547952

    ah. i thought it had something to do with challenges that would require BPs...

    That would be funny. Get 100k BP. collect... collect... done.

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1547962#Comment_1547962

    That would be funny. Get 100k BP. collect... collect... done.

    i mean, we DO have those challenges. I was more thinking 'pay x BP to unlock this challenge'

  • @Supernaut said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1547943#Comment_1547943

    Also not official info, be prepared to have thread closed!

    It won't and shouldn't be closed. I always wait for the official release because I worry they might change something last minute.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    This doesn't show what challenges are masters so it's hard to know the best path.

    I added information in first post, please check.

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1547906#Comment_1547906

    Today starts new PTB for chapter 17. So everyone is saving BP to get a boost once the killer/survivor is released in about 3 weeks to get both to lv 50 on day 1.

    You need about 3 million (maybe 3.5 depending on how much expensive stuff you get in the web). You can save 1 million by default, like 120k with dailies and currently 565k BP with level 1 and 2 from the tome, being 1.785k BP. Depending on how far you get with level 3 until release it can be another 290k and then the shrine can be bought twice, as the release is normally on Tuesday and the shrine resets like 9 hours after release, giving another 1.200k BP. So 3.3 million is roughly the max and would be sufficient to get both to level 50

    Thank you for helping me clarify it, very fruitful information.

  • Thats not what I meant exactly. I needed to know which challenges were the master ones to determine if your saving the maximum amount of Bloodpoints possible. Also I would be wary that they might change something between now and the release.

    I wouldn't worry about this stuff yet mate. I'm waiting till it's release then I'll create my own one.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548149#Comment_1548149

    Thats not what I meant exactly. I needed to know which challenges were the master ones to determine if your saving the maximum amount of Bloodpoints possible. Also I would be wary that they might change something between now and the release.

    I wouldn't worry about this stuff yet mate. I'm waiting till it's release then I'll create my own one.

    Sure, bro. Looking forward to your post, last one is pretty good !

  • @gelukrait said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1548200#Comment_1548200

    Sure, bro. Looking forward to your post, last one is pretty good !

    Last one I made had a bad mistake which I'll not be silly enough to make again. First time I made a mistake since tome 1 lol

    It's good to see though that your able to find your own path without needing any help.

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1547946#Comment_1547946

    It won't and shouldn't be closed. I always wait for the official release because I worry they might change something last minute.

    Always thought that until it hit the hands of the general public then it was considered under wraps and not to be revealed in an official public forum?

    My mistake!