How do you like dead by daylight?
Whats your likes or dislikes about dbd?
My likes: Cool wallpapers, cosmetics
My dislikes: The game
Share on below :D
Tagged:
Trusted
Whats your likes or dislikes about dbd?
My likes: Cool wallpapers, cosmetics
My dislikes: The game
Share on below :D
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The verity of play styles
What I like:
The atmosphere, the designs, the idea of the game
What I don't like:
Constant bugs, devs would rather add 7000 perks and thus increasing the grind instead of buffing / reworking already awful, useless perks...
I like my games to be more casual than competitive. I wish i could experiment more with perks but i feel like i need to run certain meta perks because of playstyles. I wish there was a casual mode honestly... Sometimes the game is ruined because of tunneling killers and toxic survivors.
Like: The game.
Dislike: A good portion of the community.
I get that there is the competitive element, but we are all playing the same game, so I don't see why people devote their entire playtime to screwing over every other player. This game is already hard enough for BOTH sides before you add face-camping, hardcore tunnelling, 4-man slugging, Decisive Strike abuse, 2nd chance perk stacking, SWF hit-squads and total gen-rushing.
Like: pigggies who lets me boop the snoot.
Dislikes: console fps
What I like:
The old realms autohaven, coldwind, mcmillian with fair and fun rng balanced around pretty much both sides (expect rancid and cowshed which is heavily survivor sided)
Dislike: pretty much every other realm expect Clowns map.
Like: Demo
Dislike: Anything other than Demo
As survivor I like how it can get tense. I like being able to prove my skills to the team, and in the post-game lobby I get complimented on it (I've had a killer once be streaming and I watched their vod and they kept complimenting me so, that made my day). I like meeting new people.
I've met my current bf through the game, in fact. He means the world to me and I'd trade everything to be able to see him right now.
As killer, I like how it's all up to me. I prove my own worth and nobody else. I show four survivors that I'm a competent killer and they better respect me or else they'll end up dead. I like playing fairly, giving everyone a chance for points. I like being able to change my playstyle based around my killers; as Pyramid Head I'll play hyper-aggressive whilst as Freddy I'll be defending gens for a lot of the game. As Wraith I'll try and combine both sides, and you've never seen a killer with as much down potential as my Bubba lol. You best hope you can combine two windows together or else you're going down.
As survivor, I hate solo teammates (so much so that rn I play exclusively swf, even without voice comms for a lot of it, just because I like knowing my team can do gens). I hate Sally Slugson Nurse players, I hate Dead Dawg Saloon, and most of all I hate the ######### Spirit.
As killer, I hate the sweaty tryhard squads determined to crush all gens within minutes (though when they fail it is pretty funny :p). I hate sometimes the stress of it all, even though at other points that's what I love about killer. I hate certain maps (hello can Coldwind ######### off thanks x) and playing certain killers (ahem Nurse), but most of all I still hate the motherfucking Spirit.
Like:
The game play, the feeling of fear and the resulting adrenaline rush I got whenever the Killer finds and chasing me. Alas, that feeling is mostly gone now.
Claudette. I know she gets lots of hate, but I love her.
Dwights butt.
Davids chest.
Daddy Meyers.
Dislike:
Toxic players who take this game too seriously.
Bugs.
Terrible facial animations.
Uninspired mori animations.
Hook tunneling Billies and Spirits.
Boosted teammates who think they’re No0b3 but go down in 2 seconds.
Likes :
Dislikes:
I like the potential variety. I hate the lack of variety.
Likes
Dislikes
There's probably more i didn't think of right now, but i'll keep it like this for now.