Should BHVR add a competitive mode into the game?
I realize that a lot of players seem to play this game super competitively aka what the community calls “sweat/try hard”. For players like me, (casual & just wanna have fun) it’d nice to get other players with the same agenda to play against/with. What do you guys think?
Comments
They already have. What they haven't added is a casual mode to contrast it
We can talk about that, once they found a way for a good matchmaking.
The main mode is competitive. Thats why its ranked.
The rank I’m talking about is like skill ranking, leaderboards, top 500 players. Their ranking system is nothing of that sort.
^This. However I'm not against there being other game modes implemented into the game. Getting new killers and new survivors is okay and all, but doing the same objectives over and over gets real stale after awhile.
I mean, the whole point of the ranking system is to give you people of similar skill. It is a skill ranking system, the problem is that it kinda sucks at that. Thats why people are upset. How exactly would they implement a "competitive" mode if the one we currently have isn't one?
I wish, while they said they don't want to for fear of splitting the playerbase, they should just make more modes like KYF.
Makes sense. I’m referencing Overwatch’s system as I type this. Maybe that’s why I’m not seeing it that way.
That makes sense. I'm pretty sure the devs were trying something like that with mmr, but we all know how that went.
Indeed. Hopefully they patch that up and place it back into the game correctly.