Why do survivors drop their flashlight before they escape when I team?
Happens a lot and I don't know why survivors drop their stuff.
Happens a lot and I don't know why survivors drop their stuff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've had people drop what they are carrying when I let them go. It's meant to be comical and it works. Had a guy try to leave an anniversary healer kit behind last night. I downed him and brought him back to it. Was going to kill him if he did not take it. lol
If you're killer and you let them live it's a thank you. Atleast, that's why I do it.
It’s a show of respect for letting them live. Usually I’ll have them pick it back up or I’ll sac em if they don’t 😈😈
Usually used as a sign of respect from survivors.
Same with a quick double crouch being a "thank you".